Beach Crabs PV Boat Trip in February!

Which date works for you?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think Los Vegus might be on the coast of Mexico. They must have diving there since Erika is going.

Erika, what are the GPS coordinates? We'll take Billy's boat.

Are you sure you're old enough to go to Vegas?!

Last time i checked yes.......
I heard there was no age limit in "Los Vegus"

Hahahaha.........
Erika, what is this Los Vegus you speak of, it sounds like a strange but enchanting place.

Billy

Got to give you guys somthing to wonder about......

I think Los Vegus might be on the coast of Mexico. They must have diving there since Erika is going.

Erika, what are the GPS coordinates? We'll take Billy's boat.

I dont think the desert has to much diving..........

of course i have to give you all somthing to tease me about......

Hello Everyone!

I am soooooo glad to see that you all are carrying on the Beach Crab tradition of Diving! diving ! and more diving.
Please forgive me for not knowing my way around the forums. The Rickster has been working 12 hour days as of late Monday thru Sunday, I asked him if he missed diving, and you may guess what his response was, it would be glad to see everyone again one day.
Quick note though, his birthday is Saturday the 3rd of January, and you guessed it he is working.

Anyway, keep up the good work all.

Hello Everyone!

I am soooooo glad to see that you all are carrying on the Beach Crab tradition of Diving! diving ! and more diving.
Please forgive me for not knowing my way around the forums. The Rickster has been working 12 hour days as of late Monday thru Sunday, I asked him if he missed diving, and you may guess what his response was, it would be glad to see everyone again one day.
Quick note though, his birthday is Saturday the 3rd of January, and you guessed it he is working.

Anyway, keep up the good work all.

Hi Teresa,

Great hearing from you. We've been diving, but no picnics. We need you and the Rickster back. Say hi and happy birthday to the Rickster. Come see us some dive. We miss both of you.

Are two spots still available? My buddy and I would love to dive Christmas Tree by boat! Instead of have to shlup all our gear down that treacherous trail.

Back
Top Bottom