Beach Crabs PV Boat Trip in February!

Which date works for you?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Feb 21 is the Avalon Harbor Cleanup. I expect that I'll be heading to Catalina. Saturday's generally work better for me but I'm sure I could swing the 15th.

Could be a fun trip, the Sea Bass is a fast boat, the sites are close by, 3 dives and still get back at a reasonable hour. And free Nitrox, cool! I haven't dove nitrox since two dives I did in March when I got my nitrox card.

Sweet, I wanted to do that this year. Which site are you diving out of Rex?

Here is the link all: Catalina Underwater Cleanup 2009

Sweet, I wanted to do that this year. Which site are you diving out of Rex?

Here is the link all: Catalina Underwater Cleanup 2009

Last year I dove right in the harbor, next to the pier. The worst viz I've ever had. I had my hand on my buddy's tank but I couldn't see him, heck I couldn't see my own arm! It was a short dive. Hoping this year is much better.

Damn! Am I too late to get a spot? I hope not. I want to be on this boat with everybody.

I don't think any of us are paid and officially signed up yet, and it is a 12 pack so you'll be OK. It would be cool to have all 12 divers be Beach Crabs.

Thanks Billy, you rock!

Just Let me know when i dont get on every day anymore so im hoping that it is on a day i get on. Either that or reserve a spot for me :) I know i have that day off because its early enough for me to request it off. It will be my B-day present to me from me :)

Sounds good!!!!!

I'll be watching this post closely so we sign up in time! I suppose if we don't sign up in time we'll make the trek and do what we can to dive with you all :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom