Beach Crabs PV Boat Trip in February!

Which date works for you?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Empty V

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey everyone I just got off the phone with Richard the captain of the Sea Bass and he gave me a couple of dates for February. Let me know which one works for you and whichever has the majority will get booked. So the 2 dates are:

Sunday February 15th
Saturday February 21st

The price is $115 and what you get is

3 dives
food
air fills included plus FREE Nitrox if you've got the c-card for it.

If we have the majority of the boat, which I'm sure we will, we determine where we get to dive. So we'll be able to hit of some of the crazy spots like Christmas Tree Cove!

Billy

Saturday works for me and my lovely bride!

I'm starting a review class to get my PE license on Saturday the 21st, so I won't be able to do it that day....I'm available the 22nd, or the entire weekend before.

Christmas Tree Cove / Flat Rock would be awesome to hit up, and not have to make the trek! :D

Feb 21 is the Avalon Harbor Cleanup. I expect that I'll be heading to Catalina. Saturday's generally work better for me but I'm sure I could swing the 15th.

Could be a fun trip, the Sea Bass is a fast boat, the sites are close by, 3 dives and still get back at a reasonable hour. And free Nitrox, cool! I haven't dove nitrox since two dives I did in March when I got my nitrox card.

The cleanup dive, I forgot about that! Saturday the 21st os out for me. Just let me know when it scheduled and we'll try to make it!

Awesome, thanks for setting this up, Billy! According to their website, the boat is limited to 12 divers plus the crew....how do we reserve our spots cause Stephen and I are in! :D

I'd prefer Saturday, but have never dove PV so Sunday it is!

The 15th works for me count me in :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom