Beach Bunny's toy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sesqui:
I haven't ever dived in Pyramid, but I grew up in Spanish Springs off of Pyramid Highway and used to go swimming there occasionally. I stopped, however, after my cousin and I had a rather nasty allergic reaction to something in the water when the lake was a bit stirred up. Granted it was probably harmless, but I'm not entirely sure there isn't crud in that water that I don't want on me. I'd rather not get out with a full body rash and hives. My cousin reacted the same way, but I can't think of anyone else offhand that has had the same thing happen. So maybe we were just an oddity.

(sorry to usurp this amusing off topic thread into a more mundane path. please ignore me--unless you know what in that lake can cause such a reaction!)

I give up, what did the doctor tell you? I have pulled enough bodies out of that lake to know I am not welcome there. Bad Juju. Could also be boy cooties....

YellowF4:
ok tough guy, I see how it is....remember, my 500 is still bigger than yours...and I have the loading gear, so you won't get any more bullets for your "little" toy....so there!

I have my own pictures so there......and two flyrods plus hip waders....yeah! Jerks, you hurt my feelings-both of them, one by each of you! I'm not gonna drown you in Monestary beach now...

You guys crack me up, what would I do without you!!!!

Hey Beach Bunny,
I just finished my first weekend at La Jolla Shores.
Had a great time, visability was not so good but it was still fun. I go next friday for my last dives. I know that you are diving this weekend as well.
Only 14 days left!!!!!
Kinky Kelly

Kinky Kelly:
Hey Beach Bunny,
I just finished my first weekend at La Jolla Shores.
Had a great time, visability was not so good but it was still fun. I go next friday for my last dives. I know that you are diving this weekend as well.
Only 14 days left!!!!!
Kinky Kelly

I am legal now too!! I am going to try and do my enriched air this week too. I can't wait!

You two are worse than children....Oh wait, that's what I like about you. Same mentality level as me....

YellowF4:
You two are worse than children....Oh wait, that's what I like about you. Same mentality level as me....

We should all be eating glue in the first grade again together.:popcorn:

Beach Bunny,
First grade will not work for me, I got in trouble for making out with a girl in first grade. But would you expect anything else from KK.
Kinky Kelly

Back
Top Bottom