Beach Bunny's toy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kinky Kelly:
yellowf4 had better be nice to you. Otherwise we may have to hold out on the pictures of our roadtrip extravaganza.

Yeah tell him KK!! Be nice to your kid sister or else :)

Kinky Kelly:
yellowf4 had better be nice to you. Otherwise we may have to hold out on the pictures of our roadtrip extravaganza.

ok tough guy, I see how it is....remember, my 500 is still bigger than yours...and I have the loading gear, so you won't get any more bullets for your "little" toy....so there!

I have my own pictures so there......and two flyrods plus hip waders....yeah! Jerks, you hurt my feelings-both of them, one by each of you! I'm not gonna drown you in Monestary beach now...

Ok Ok,
I give up I don't want yellowf4 to pout anymore, afterall he is my bestest friend.:mooner:
Kinky Kelly

Kinky Kelly:
Ok Ok,
I give up I don't want yellowf4 to pout anymore, afterall he is my bestest friend.:mooner:
Kinky Kelly

Ha ha ha I have BIG dirt on you pal, you best quit. Want another laughing TEXT msg? :rofl3:

YellowF4:
ok tough guy, I see how it is....remember, my 500 is still bigger than yours...and I have the loading gear, so you won't get any more bullets for your "little" toy....so there!

Just remember what they say, " Its not the size it's how you use it."
Well at least that is what all of the little guys say.
Kinky Kelly

YellowF4:
Won't dive Pyramid....was a Washoe County Deputy and saw too much stuff with that lake.....not a safe place for me...
I haven't ever dived in Pyramid, but I grew up in Spanish Springs off of Pyramid Highway and used to go swimming there occasionally. I stopped, however, after my cousin and I had a rather nasty allergic reaction to something in the water when the lake was a bit stirred up. Granted it was probably harmless, but I'm not entirely sure there isn't crud in that water that I don't want on me. I'd rather not get out with a full body rash and hives. My cousin reacted the same way, but I can't think of anyone else offhand that has had the same thing happen. So maybe we were just an oddity.

(sorry to usurp this amusing off topic thread into a more mundane path. please ignore me--unless you know what in that lake can cause such a reaction!)

Kinky Kelly:
YellowF4:

Just remember what they say, " Its not the size it's how you use it."
Well at least that is what all of the little guys say.
Kinky Kelly

Oh no you didn't....and unfortunately, I've heard the stories about how you "used" it.....:shakehead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom