Be there on Saturday!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpassov

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone else headed to Bonaire next weekend? This will be our third time at Buddy Dive. Love it!

Any weather and water temp reports?

Will be there Friday Dec. 5th. Second time to Bonaire and first time staying at Sand Dollar. Counting the days, cant wait! Our first visit was a learning experience. Our dives this time around should hopefully go a little smoother. We had not experienced any unsupervised shore dives prior to our first trip to Bonaire. We struggled with some of the entry and exits at certain sites as well as my girlfriend having mask issues from a new mask not fitting properly. I guess that is our fault for not trying the mask prior to our visit. I cant help you with the weather and water temps other than what is posted online but being that I will be heading down to Bonaire from Wisconsin the temps will be a huge improvement. Have a great trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom