BC's with "Elevator" Lever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried staying vertical with them and that just upset them more...

...trying to film while staying vertical just upset them.

Maybe they were DIR sea lions? You know how that crowd can be when it comes to bouyancy and trim. :eyebrow:

rapidheadseal.jpg

If you have a spare suicide snap maybe you could clip one of these to it...

level_bubble.jpg

...and perhaps those pesky GUE-trained sea lions will get off your case.

:D

RJP,

This link is for you go in and have fun, I believe this will be great therapy for your ego:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/basic-scuba-discussions/193018-suicide-clips.html

Nice site mike. I doubt it will do much for rjp's inflated ego, what with his "trim" and all, he seems to believe that he already has it all figured out and is a great legend and diver in his own mind.

In the meanwhile you are off diving and working on your own skills. I will be in the SF Bay area in early Feb. Any idea of normal diving conditions, water temp etc., at that time of year?

In the meanwhile you are off diving and working on your own skills. I will be in the SF Bay area in early Feb. Any idea of normal diving conditions, water temp etc., at that time of year?[/quote]

My understanding is that January will be cold and it should remain cold for some time so that gives me the impression that early Feb should be no exception.

I can tell you that I've been diving 51 degrees on my last 4 dives; on my last dive at lovers which was Dec 30th my computer read 61 degrees at the surface and it quickly dropped to 51 degrees after only 18 minutes into my dive.

The beauty behind the drop in temp is the visibility that opens up, no doubt your dives are going to be awesome in Feb...

MG

In the meanwhile you are off diving and working on your own skills. I will be in the SF Bay area in early Feb. Any idea of normal diving conditions, water temp etc., at that time of year?

It's a beautiful time in Feb. The waters tend to be warmer, good vis. Take a trip to Monterey or go North to Gerstle Cove. I would highly suggest (if you can) making reservations at Pt Lobos and dive it. :D

:zen:

It's a beautiful time in Feb. The waters tend to be warmer, good vis. Take a trip to Monterey or go North to Gerstle Cove. I would highly suggest (if you can) making reservations at Pt Lobos and dive it. :D :zen:

Thank you and Mike for the info.

I am going to try for Pt. Lobos reservations over Presidents Day weekend. I am used to cold NE waters and am looking forward to diving in the world famous Monterey Bay.

I can see there are a number of dive ops. in town. Do you have any favorites or "avoid at all costs." We will only have two days
16-17 Feb. We will need to rent tanks and weights.

My pleasure! :)

Sorry about the hijack

Though, in this thread, I don't think it really matters at this point! :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom