BC's Weekly Dive Sun, May 18th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am so sorry I wasn't able to make this dive. I had my dive gear loaded in my car and was ready to.
something came up last minute.

It sounds like I missed a good dive.

Me, my new under-wetsuit vest and my whinning will be at the next dive I hope!!!!!

Yea we had a good time I took out Brian on the first dive & had a good time. Then John joined us on the second dive after we fixed his hose problem. On this dive on the way back we saw a 5 ft. Bat Ray, it was just sitting there while we checked him out then he took off. Great dives guys it was fun diving with you both hope to see you soon again.

John

It was a really nice dive day. Thanks everyone! There was lots of crabs, fish and nudibranchs to keep me entertained. Oh yea, I even caught an Erika on the second dive, but it was a little small so it was released. That was a beautiful surf entry Ericka!

We'll see everyone on the picnic dive this coming weekend.

"we fixed his hose problem..."(John)

Um, what exactly were you teaching the new divers John?... Beautiful day, thanks Erika & Nick for letting me tag along. Calm, nice entry, I think viz was closer to 12' as we got further out. Trying out my new steel that I bought from Tevis. Pretty sweet 130 steel-- I did 57 mins and came back with 1000 lbs! Dropped off a couple of pounds and was still over-weighted at 20 lbs. I'm going to drop 4 more next time.... 1 bug, 6 or so crabs; 1 that Erika shot an action photo as I was playing with him. Little bat ray and a lot of small fish with a few Garabaldi. My computer read 60 degrees on the surface swim, but I didn't check down at 25'-30'. All in all just another dive in paradise!

Patched the holes I put in my wetsuit, now if i can just get my bouyancy dialed in before the start of lobster season!

Hope to see everybody soon (but I can't ditch work this time!)

-Tom

Oh yea, I even caught an Erika on the second dive, but it was a little small so it was released. That was a beautiful surf entry Ericka!

We'll see everyone on the picnic dive this coming weekend.

Thanks we can forget about that now :blinking: at least i was the one with the camera so no photos where taken. Here are the photos that i managed to get today they are all unedited since i have not had time to do so today

Last edited:
It was nice meeting you guys, had some trouble with one of my LP hoses, but John lent me a spare so I was able to make the 2nd dive. The whole dive was good, but that bat ray at the end was awesome! I look forward to diving with you all again soon, and thanks again to John for your help.

Back
Top Bottom