BC's Weekly Dive Sun, May 18th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I'm going to be able to make it to this one, I hope I hope I hope.

John

I'll be there at 7:30 with two tanks in the trunk.

Aswome see you then ill have two tanks with me to if conditions hold and there is time :) Last night we stayed down for 45-50 min i belive.

Wow finally good viz huh, now I just gotta hope I cam make it. If so I'll be early with two full tanks :)

Keeping fingures crossed. Oh and it was a sandy entrance last night with only having to step over two rocks at the bottom of the stairs.

I'll bring two tanks.... some times I'm a little early but don't count on me. Last night's dive is beckoning a two tank dive at Deer Creek.... I hope the conditions hold ... they might just improve. Andrew got pretty excited this morning when he heard about the dive.

I hope conditions hold that would be aswome it would be better if they improve :) Glad to hear he got excited about that dive. Still cant belive we had that smelt following and hitting us for almost the entire dive. He never learned:)

Well looks like I can make it so I guess I'll see ya guys around 7-7:30 for some bright and early diving !

I'll need it after this work week.

Well looks like I can make it so I guess I'll see ya guys around 7-7:30 for some bright and early diving !

I'll need it after this work week.

:D Yeppie its about time to do another beach dive. Just be carfull with that knee, even though its sandy. Now lets just hope for good viz and conditions. :D

Hey guys, I'm recently certified (December '07) and want to start beach diving in the area. If it's alright I'd like to do some diving with you all tomorrow at Deer Creek Rd. How many tanks should I bring, and what time should I be there? The original post said
8 am but it seems some people will be there earlier.

That is fine feel free to join us bring two tanks, and there are a few of us meeting at 7:30 but some are also meeting at 8 so 7:30 or 8 either works. Oh and for us early people im still going to be there at 7:30 but my schedule changed so i dont have to be out of the water by 10 but thats ok its more time to BS :)

Had a fun dive with ya all. Thanks Nick for being a good dive buddy once again. Vis was not that bad maby 10ft. It was nice meeting all ya new folks. There where alot of fish out there today. Saw: BlackSmith, Gopher rockfish, kelp rockfish, sheephead, black purch, striped purch, halfmoon, a ton of little pipe fish, a cute little blenny or fringhead not sure what one, a gutar fish, lots of little nudibranchs, one lobster, and sheep crabs. and i think thats about it. had fun today

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom