BC's Weekly Dive Dec 6th or 7th, Laguna

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like it's gonna be great!!!!!
party.gif

Is it Saturday yet?

Is it Saturday yet?

biglol.gif
biglol.gif
biglol.gif

Sooo...do we have a Roll call???:D

I think Ive heard...

Nick
Nicole
Billy
Jaime (sorry if I misspelled your name bro..)
Jim
Bryan
Sarah
Rob
Rex - If the wife lets him....:rofl3:
Me

Who'd I miss?????

Greg

Nicoles other half: Stephen?

Sweet!! I missed that..

Im sooooo ready, havent gotten wet since Cabo 40 something days ago...:depressed:

biglol.gif
biglol.gif
biglol.gif

Sooo...do we have a Roll call???:D

Rex - If the wife lets him....:rofl3:
Greg

Ha Ha. Yeah well she's letting me so who's laughing now? :rofl3:

I'm not stupid, that wife of mine is a warm water only diver. Now that may sound like a bad thing, but actually its not. Because of that she took me to Cozumel twice this year to dive with her. I make sure I stay on her good side.

Ha Ha. Yeah well she's letting me so who's laughing now? :rofl3:

I'm not stupid, that wife of mine is a warm water only diver. Now that may sound like a bad thing, but actually its not. Because of that she took me to Cozumel twice this year to dive with her. I make sure I stay on her good side.

Hey!! No arguments here.... I have to fight to dive ANYWHERE with my non-diver Boss.:rofl3:

I envy that you have an auto-dive buddy :D

Is it Saturday yet?

Oh so close! But not quite....

Oh well, the perks of having every other Friday off means I get to go diving every other Friday....so we're off to White Point in a little bit (hoping not to get my ass kicked again!).

Edit: I learned my lesson last week....don't go to White Point when the surf is up. 2-3 foot wave face = Nicole surely getting her ass kicked. Guess I'll wait it out till tomorrow (getting dive #50 tomorrow!).

Man, Greg, I can't believe you haven't been in the water for 40 days! We definitely need to change that....that's way too long!

WOW! this sounds like fun.

Think I'll leave work early, get home and do my Saturday chores today.

And have tomorrow morning FREE

I just need someone to tag along with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom