BC's Weekly Dive 9/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm drying out! :shocked2:

I was looking at diving this weekend, but now I have to work... :depressed:

Oh well, hope you all have a great time...

I thought I had read somewhere that santa monica had been cancelled??? I'll go back and see if I can find where I saw it.

DONT listen to me :p I just thought I read something that said No santa mo nica pier this year. I just looked at Heal the Bay's site, and they have a a SM Pier dive listed...sooo :)

I actually think it was a thread on scubaboard here where I saw the no SM thing...probably read it wrong. I cant find the thread now...LOL

Yea i know that is this weekend. But i have to work :(

Dich work and dive only works if you have pay check :) Dont get that till the 1st. How ever i will be at the Picnic Next weekend.

Dich work and dive only works if you have pay check :) Dont get that till the 1st. How ever i will be at the Picnic Next weekend.

ahhhh...gotcha! so...now that you have the big bucks, you can go boat diving!!!:D:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom