BC's out there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubashawn123

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I must admit, that after diving today with my new Scubapro Equator BC (jacket style), I am really impressed with the performance.

Streamlined design and minimizing weight to just my steel tank is very nice. No weight necessary for my dive configuration with wetsuit.

I got a lot of service out of my Zeagle Ranger BC, but the Scubapro quick disconnect (for tank) is so much easier than adjusting my Zeagle. Very quick to change tanks out aluminum to steel.

I may have to put this Zeagle Ranger BC up for sale, because this year is going to be diving on my new Equator. It rides on the surface straight up, much easier than my face down Zeagle Ranger style BC. I learned to roll on my back to surface swim with.

At depth (today 82 feet) with just a little air added, I was gliding along the Oasis wall at Lake Travis with ease. Nice level trim the entire dive.

Scubaland Adventures got the XL for me Saturday and came through again as my LDS, so that I could be in the water today. They always work with me on air, regulators, BC's, gear, repairs and education. Great pricing too. Awesome customer service as I have been researching BC's this last month in an effort to improve my dive experience.

Did I bring up the fact that it is a travel BC and packs in almost 60% less area than my Zeagle Ranger did for getting all my gear into my dive bag. When I go wet suit diving I fit it all into on bag? This BC folds into compact travel mode (little bag and all)

Fits well, feels well, trims well (surface and underwater). I am so glad Scubapro built this BC for divers who like to dive and travel.

Thought I would share my Equator experience test diving my new BC today.

Back
Top Bottom