BC's Night Dive Wed 7/16/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Everyone is invited to join us for our weekly night dives. This week we will be diving at Deer Creek Rd.

Place: Deer Creek Rd
Time: 7:30pm
Directions: Map

Deer Creek Rd is North of Leo Carrillo, on PCH. There is parking along the road, and a couple steps down to the beach. It is real easy access.

This is a night dive, so please bring a primary light, a back-up light, and a tank light or glowstick.

I will see you there,
Rick

I'll Be there :D

I'm coming! Deer Creek can be a really fun night dive.

Ah yes, that last one I did at deer crk with Rich and Erica was pretty amazing!

Ah yes, that last one I did at deer crk with Rich and Erica was pretty amazing!

Does that mean that you are going to show up???? we might look like the glowing green monster like we did last week :D

Does that mean that you are going to show up???? we might look like the glowing green monster like we did last week :D

Just did #58 yesterday and I have 8 days before my 1 year of being certified! So yeah definitely showing up! Need to get 2 more!

Your getting there :) one night dive and another day dive then you will be done :D

Your getting there :) one night dive and another day dive then you will be done :D

Well "done" isn't really the word I'd use! ha ha ha.. Just reaching 60 dives by my 1 year! Hopefully I'll be at 100 by the end of the calendar year... especially with that dry suit so I don't have to worry about the gear washing as much.

Well "done" isn't really the word I'd use! ha ha ha.. Just reaching 60 dives by my 1 year! Hopefully I'll be at 100 by the end of the calendar year... especially with that dry suit so I don't have to worry about the gear washing as much.
True done is not really the right word. Why would you not have to worry about washing the gear as much w/ a drysuit?

yay for me, this will be my first night dive, rick u better be there to help me out!

Hope we have good viz. Just rember don't get sunburnt on Tues and every thing will be safe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom