BC's Night Dive Wed 7/16/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

True done is not really the right word. Why would you not have to worry about washing the gear as much w/ a drysuit?

Because I can just take it off and hang it... or not. My drysuit is trilam. My wetsuit, I have to go home, dunk, soak, get all the sand out, flip inside out, do it again, then hang it. Repeat with vest and everything else. After I get my drysuit, All I have to rinse and hang are my hood and gloves. I can essentially just throw that in the sink for a few minutes. It's a lot easier than having to sit outside filling a large trash can with water and washing all my gear. Takes about an hour when I get home. The bc I can just hose off.

Thats it true I guess I forgot how long it takes to wash off a wetsuit. So are you diving dry this wed? I forgot when you told me you where getting the drysuit.

Thats it true I guess I forgot how long it takes to wash off a wetsuit. So are you diving dry this wed? I forgot when you told me you where getting the drysuit.

No, estimated arrival date is the 28th (one day before my birthday!). But then there's the little issue of the undergarment, which they can't make till September!! So I'm going to order a weasel undergarment. I guess I'll have two.

No, estimated arrival date is the 28th (one day before my birthday!). But then there's the little issue of the undergarment, which they can't make till September!! So I'm going to order a weasel undergarment. I guess I'll have two.

Well i guess two undergarments are better then one. Expecialy if they are diffrent thickness.

Yeah they are, I was trying to figure out how I was going to get away with one undergarment that'll be good for between 40 and 70 degrees... didn't work out that way and now I'm forced to buy two for the most part.

Yeah they are, I was trying to figure out how I was going to get away with one undergarment that'll be good for between 40 and 70 degrees... didn't work out that way and now I'm forced to buy two for the most part.

Yea that would be kinda hard. Having only the one for both warm water and cold water :)

Hey,
Had a good night dive. Saw a nice Dog Fish! and some torpedo rays and lobsters. Thanks for the good dive all of you :)

Hey,
Had a good night dive. Saw a nice Dog Fish! and some torpedo rays and lobsters. Thanks for the good dive all of you :)

Yeah, but you didn't see me? :froggy:

Well, ya you wernt their

Thanks Gabby, Erika and Brian. Not the best visibility but the company was great! Erika, you forgot to mention the crabs and shark.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom