BC's DWnDD July 9th, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been signed up. Hope to make the August rigs dive too. Rick knows I'm a boat diver at heart.Surprises are cool, but I'm mostly just hoping for a double bunk for the long ride out. And Jeff and Kevin don't even start again on the bunk subject.

Ha ha, Rex, nice try. but you've just started the bunk subject again.:no

I've been signed up. Hope to make the August rigs dive too. Rick knows I'm a boat diver at heart.Surprises are cool, but I'm mostly just hoping for a double bunk for the long ride out. And Jeff and Kevin don't even start again on the bunk subject.

... And Jeff and Kevin don't even start again on the bunk subject.

Me? No worries, I don't want to share a bunk, I'd prefer to be by myself.

Although my butt is XXL and I'd prefer a double bunk too, I'd squeeze into a single if I have too.

man i wish i could make this one, the last time i went to san miguel the water temp read to be about 45 but it was worth it! hey rick let me know if there are any more spots, i might just have to take one if i can

man i wish i could make this one, the last time i went to san miguel the water temp read to be about 45 but it was worth it! hey rick let me know if there are any more spots, i might just have to take one if i can

Hi Gabi, Yes there are a couple spots left. I am surprised this trip didn't fill up all the way fast. Hope you can make it. It would be great to dive with you.

Rick

I'll be coming from work (Pasadena) so I doubt I could get there before 7:30, more like 8 or so for me. But I may even be later so you all should just meet whenever you want and I'll catch you when I get there.

I'll be coming from work (Pasadena) so I doubt I could get there before 7:30, more like 8 or so for me. But I may even be later so you all should just meet whenever you want and I'll catch you when I get there.

That is good, Rex. I will be there around then, as well.

Rick

I'll be there around 8pm'ish...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom