Question BCD inflator hose o-ring replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

W Darrell

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a standard bcd inflator hose that came with a Zeagle Lazer bcd several years ago. I would like to know the size or description of the o- ring which is up inside of the quick disconnect coupling. I'm told the o-ring on the end that screws into the regulator first stage is a 011. The one inside the quick disconnect on the power inflator end is different. I am attaching a pic for clarity.
Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• IMG_2656.jpeg
    IMG_2656.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2655.jpeg
    IMG_2655.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 9
It is an 010, and is hard to replace. A special tool helps.
I've also seen #D-prins of that kind of tool.

It is an 010, and is hard to replace. A special tool helps.
I've also seen #D-prins of that kind of tool.
Thanks, I watched a video from Scuba Gaskets.com which sells the special tool. The man in video says the o-ring on first stage end is a 011. He says the one up inside the quick disconnect coupling is a 610 o-ring? Very confusing.
Thanks for info.

Thanks, I watched a video from Scuba Gaskets.com which sells the special tool. The man in video says the o-ring on first stage end is a 011. He says the one up inside the quick disconnect coupling is a 610 o-ring? Very confusing.
Thanks for info.
The 610 is the same CS as a 010, but slightly larger ID. Both fit, as far as i know.
An 803 should fit too; it is in-between in ID, same CS.

The 610 is the same CS as a 010, but slightly larger ID. Both fit, as far as i know.
An 803 should fit too; it is in-between in ID, same CS.
Thanks for responding. Your Information is very helpful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom