BC Peace to San Miguel Sunday June 7th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi John! Thanks for the concern. Actually it was GREAT today - the seas were pretty flat, so even running at full speed, it wasn't too bouncy on the Raptor. We had three great dives! I'm definitely up for trying out for San Miguel again. Today definitely reminded me of how much I love diving.

When I went to fill out my logbook, I realized it wasn't really THAT long since I was diving last. Ice and I did a shore dive in Malibu in October, in which I managed to pick up three bugs. I'd completely forgotten about that.

Anyway, so who all is going? I'd love to join y'all!

Long time no see LeeAnn, it looks like we've got at least 4 so far. If you're thinking of signing up I'd do it now, there's only 6 spots left on this limited load trip. Don't forget to put Beach Crabs in the notes section, gotta represent!

Billy

I think I'll be on this boat one way or the other as well.

Whoops... my mistake.. I was actually thinking of going on Sat not sunday.... maybe I'll do 2 days in a row!! ha ha...

Shoot. I was trying to find a buddy before I signed up, cuz hubby didn't want to go. Oh well, I'll keep watching for the next time.

There's one going out sat that I'm prob gonna try to sign up for. The 6th

Back
Top Bottom