BC for petite woman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't know if you have purchased yet, but after trying the zeagle zena and having troubl emaking adjustments for buoyancy because of it's "vest" like design, I switched to aqualung lotus. I also grew to love the side dump, although I didn't think I would.

I had a Scubapro Bella for almost 3 years! Loved it but wanted to switch to a bpw for more stability. I now use a Halcyon Infinity with an aluminum backplate and stainless steel single tank adapter. They have nice weight pockets that don't move with the webbing (they are attached to a separate slot on the backplate), but i don't need any additional weight in a 3mm wetsuit.

I love my zeagle zena, I find it very comfortable over a wetsuit, enough lift if varying wetsuit thickness. has side weight pockets and tank pockets for trim. Can be purchased piecemeal, ex narrower shoulders can get XS shoulder straps and the rest size small. I found it light enough for travel.

I just used my brand new Zeagle Zena when in Cozumel for nine days. I love it! I tried on a Small at our LDS and it was too big so I bought the XS and it fits perfectly. I am 5' 1/2" so this size works well for me. One thing I did have to do before each dive was loosen the two straps on both sides of the Zena so I could get into it and zip it up with no difficulty. I retired my jacket BCD that I've used for 13 years. I like the wing-style better...it's easier to get horizontal and stay that way. The Zena has integrated weight pockets on the sides and trim pockets in the back. Perfect set-up for me.

Has anyone had any experience with either the Sherwood Luna CQR3 (2013) or the TUSA Selene II?

Back
Top Bottom