Bauer Utilus U1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello!

Hmmm...
That compressor looks the same as mine...
And I can, from your picture, see the oil pipe that goes to second stage!
That plastic hoose that goes from third stage to secondstage is the oil pipe
for the second stage!!?!
And that compressor should have 50 bar oil pressure.
Have you measured oil pressure at the spare port of the oil pressure regulator on third stage?

//Micke

VBK, When you are ready for filters, Go to my web site <sheldensportinggoods.com>

The filters shown have been used by several divers for nitrox and have good repackable cartridges at very reasonable cost.
Jim

Found the error today, the spring in oilreduction valve was broken.
Now I got 65bar oil pressure :dancingsnoopy:

Got a manual from my dealer today :lotsalove:

Hello!

I think you decrease that to 50bar by removing some shims or use an extra gasket.
The manual, is it paper or electrical format?

//Micke

The oil pressure regulators that I've seen are adjusted by turning a screw. Remove the acorn nut and use a flat blade screwdriver to adjust. Small movement counter clockwise to lower press.

Hello!

This older modell does not have that feature (at least not mine)...
The oil pressure is adjusted by shims (is that a correct english word? :confused:).

Here you can see almost all parts in my compressor (also before and after a small make over)... :)
Renoveringsprojekt/Rebuild - Bauer Utilus U1

//Micke

Yeah, I see that regulator, no adjustment screw. Shims are good if they can be found or made.

In this case I think it is quite easy, due to oil pressure is to high, solution is to remove shims.

micke, glad to see im not alone with my rebuild.your photo is identical to my compressor. im in the process of locating valves for 2@ 3 stages.im also searching out a manual. i plan to post a photo of comp. and valves soon. these guys are great info sharers.will stay posted, james.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom