BAUER M.E1 5000 PSI COMPRESSOR WITH CASCADE CYLS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BMS_Erik

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a Bauer M.E1 5000 psi compressor for sale. it has an ACD. It recently passed an air quality test in December. The compressor will come with 9- 4500 psi cascade cylinders with current hydrotest dates(2019/2020). The connections and hoses will not come with the cylinders. You must acquire, however you will recieve the CGA347 connection that screws onto the cylinder. You will also receive a 240V-208V step down in order to run this off your single phase house electric with a 40 amp breaker. I ran this compressor with no issues. This compressor would be great for a dive shop or paintball shop. I am asking $10,000 for everything. You would need to pick up in Baltimore Maryland. I have no way to package or ship.

Attachments

• DSC02517.JPG
    DSC02517.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC02518.JPG
    DSC02518.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC02519.JPG
    DSC02519.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 140
Cascade cylinders are gone. Thank you Iointerrupt

Hello all, this compressor is still available. It will work great in a dive or paintball shop. This will come with step up so that you can run this off a 50amp house breaker. 3 phase not required

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom