BAUER ME.1 5000 PSI COMPRESSOR FOR SALE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BMS_Erik

Registered
Reaction score
I have for sale 1 Bauer ME.1 5000 psi 7 CFM compressor. This would be great for a dive shop or paint ball shop. The Compressor has a recent air quality certificate Dec 2021. It will come with a 240V-208V step down box so that you can run the compressor right out of your garage. A new moisture / intake was installed in Feb. I had no issues with the compressor. I recently upgraded to a 6000 PSI unit which landed in my lap.

I am asking $6000 OBO. I cannot ship the compressor as it will need to be picked up in Baltimore, MD near Dundalk Marine Terminal.

Attachments

• DSC02613.JPG
    DSC02613.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 211
  • DSC02614.JPG
    DSC02614.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC02615.JPG
    DSC02615.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 176
I have for sale 1 Bauer ME.1 5000 psi 7 CFM compressor. This would be great for a dive shop or paint ball shop. The Compressor has a recent air quality certificate Dec 2021. It will come with a 240V-208V step down box so that you can run the compressor right out of your garage. A new moisture / intake was installed in Feb. I had no issues with the compressor. I recently upgraded to a 6000 PSI unit which landed in my lap.

I am asking $6000 OBO. I cannot ship the compressor as it will need to be picked up in Baltimore, MD near Dundalk Marine Terminal.
What would be your lowest price? Are there any cascade bottles and whips?

Hello,

The cascade has been sold. Only the compressor remains.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom