Bathtub Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not much. Sometimes ya get lucky. Its more about getting a good workout and teaching my sons to ID fish and what not. We never do great maybe a mango or two. Some margate and sheepshead. But really few and far between

Has anyone spearfished BTB and if so did the older lifeguard give you any problems. He seems to have a history of calling FWC and claiming people are spearing snook. He isn't a very polite guy.

You might want to make a copy of this and hand it to him on your way to the water

Citation: FL ST § 379.105

Summary: This law represents the state's hunter harassment provision. Under the law, a person may not intentionally, within a publicly or privately owned wildlife management or fish management area or on any state-owned water body, interfere with or attempt to prevent the lawful taking of fish, game, or nongame animals by another or attempt to disturb wildlife or fish to prevent their lawful taking. Any person who violates this section commits a Level Two violation.

Got it already but thank you. I had to call on some dock owners that sprayed me with water while I was fishing.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom