Barong rental on Boracay?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was hoping to go straight to Bora from Manila. This is a whirlwind, quick planned trip. I was just there in June...
Do they still play Anak on the radio? Freddie Aguilar I believe? That was one of my favorites.

haven't heard it in the radio while i was there (march, april, september) this year. but the bar at Bombom's have some performers playing that song every once in a while...

for some reason, it sounds better than hearing it from the radio. :D

jai, the fact that you know who sang it AND happened to mention member trivia is so000 uncool...

Jag
the only menudo song i remember:

'gotta catch the plane at 7:30...' blah... blah... blah

which menudo member is that?

"If You're Not Here(By My Side)"...I think...hehehe

They had the movie "Salsa" on the other day on cable, with Robby Rosa...

There's a plan on making Bagets 3...I hope they do Ninja Kids too...

i'm sorry, my dear, i think you mistake me for someone who gives a flying fart about it...

Jag

So are there certain styles that are "in" for barongs now? I don't want to dissappoint my fashion conciouse friends.

So are there certain styles that are "in" for barongs now? I don't want to dissappoint my fashion conciouse friends.
simple and classic is always best...

m006b_mens_barong.jpg

you don't want loud colored ones or those painted with fighting cocks, barrio scenes or faces of presidents... ugh...

ba_1_b.JPG

and if you're a white dude you'll actually look better in a barong than some locals...

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom