Bare XCD2 Like or Dislike

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kennyscot

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok all you Bare people, the Bare XCD2 suit, do you like it or dislike it and why? Is it a good suit, great suit or poor. Would you buy another one, why or why not?

Love mine! But then I'm a very, very new D/S diver and have no previous experience in any D/S against which to compare it.

However, that being said, I think I made the right choice of suit for the types of dives I do.

the Kraken

It's a nice suit - I'd buy one for use down here in the winter except my wife would annihilate me. Not kill me, which I could handle - but actual annihilation.
Get the suspenders and thigh pockets when you order so you can spare yourself the retrofit.

Tom Winters:
It's a nice suit - I'd buy one for use down here in the winter except my wife would annihilate me. Not kill me, which I could handle - but actual annihilation.
Get the suspenders and thigh pockets when you order so you can spare yourself the retrofit.

No more retrofit on the suspenders. The clips come standard now. you can attach almost any suspender that you would find at an REI or EMS store.

Back
Top Bottom