bare or hollis drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ripman3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am looking to buy I drysuit. I am looking at the bare hdc tech dry or the hollis dx 300x. I am just looking for some feedback. what do you like or dislike about the 2?
I do most of my diving on wrecks in cold water.
so let me know what you think.
Thanks.

We have had good luck with Bare drysuits up here in the cold mountain lakes. Two guys took their Bare (one HDC Dry, and the other Pro Trilam) to the Antarctica where the drysuits worked great. Bare has been good for warranty issues as well.

I would wait and go to Beneath the Seas in Secaucus NJ in 2 weeks and view actual drysuits and talk with Reps. and usually will let you try them on- DUI measures you and let you try on any drysuit there.

I would wait and go to Beneath the Seas in Secaucus NJ in 2 weeks and view actual drysuits and talk with Reps. and usually will let you try them on- DUI measures you and let you try on any drysuit there.
yeah come look at the Deep 6 one.. shameless plug here.

If it must be one of the two you mention, Bare

yeah come look at the Deep 6 one.. shameless plug here.

If it must be one of the two you mention, Bare

Hey, I went to your site the other day to see what's up with your new Makara suit. The suit is listed, but there was zero useful info about it other than the price and that it is made to measure.

What's it made of? How much does it weigh? What options are available to order on it? What valves come on it? Etc..

The one in the pictures looks like red and black. Those are colors I can get behind! Or in, as the case may be. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom