Bangkok Hotel Reccomendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can also try the Bossotel Inn, right next to the Shangri-La. We booked through www.asiahotels.com (a really good website for discounted hotel rates all over Asia), and paid about $18 per night. Clean rooms, nice service, and they were renovating some floors when we were there. Also, they included a really good breakfast. You walk about 5 minutes to the water ferry stop by the Oriental, and the skytrain stop is also nearby if you walk towards the Shangri-La.

J.

Stayed at the Maenam Riverside Hotel just a couple weeks ago and it was great with a buffet breakfast included. Beautiful hotel on the river with free water taxi to major piers. Not far from Shangra la. About 1800 Baht a night, a little more than others but well worth it. My 2 cents worth :)

Nana Hotel, a short walk from some nice bars.

Has anyone stayed at the Sofitel Central Plaza in Bangkok? I will be staying in Bangkok for 2 days and reserved a room there. If you stayed there, do you recommend it?

Thanks for the input.

Phil

TeqP:
Has anyone stayed at the Sofitel Central Plaza in Bangkok? I will be staying in Bangkok for 2 days and reserved a room there. If you stayed there, do you recommend it?

Thanks for the input.

Phil

I haven't actually stayed there but I know it's a fair distance from mid-Bangkok. The Central part in its title refers to the name of an attached shopping mall. Taxis are cheap anyways. Supposedly it's a nice hotel.

Back
Top Bottom