Bandito Charters and the San Juan's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Holy shmokes, that was great. I don't even want to start down the "slide show road" as I've got enough on my plate right now.

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great time. How was the viz, though? Still 10-15'?

Sea ya!

Thanks for sharing the pics. Lots of variety with the nudies. Good stuff.

It was a great day. The diving was great.

Rick as always was a great Captain.

Thanks Sandman for letting me join in on this. Great day diving...

Looks awesome!

How was the vis? What dive sites did you do?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

We did Long Island and Biscuit (Breakfast) Rock (Pinicale)...I don't know... really, we were on the Sampan with Rick and he just usually pushes me off somewhere...The vis was actually great, the critters were out...it was great..hopefully Tim or Kirk will post the pics from Redondo or 3 Tree today...Both were outstanding sites.
K

Thanks for the input and complimants.... since Photoshow on Comcast is so easy to use.... there will be many more to come...... Hope you all enjoy

We were out on Deep Sea yesterday and saw Rick. I had no idea Rick brought the Sampan up to the San Juans.

Had 3 great dives at Strawberry (inside), Cone, and Pelican.

Does Rick bring the Sampan up there often?

Rick brings his boat up to the San Juans almost every weekend in the Spring/ early summer.
K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom