Banda Sea and the Archipelago II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phil

Reaction score
# of dives
Just back from the Banda Sea and a great trip on the Archipelago Adventure II if anyone needs up dated information about this liveabaord or about Bali.

Phil, when you have the time, we would love to read a trip report. Always looking for some new interesting places to dive :eyebrow:

Hi Phil
We are trying to book a live aboard in October 2008 diving Raja Ampat. Any information you can provide will be appreciated.

Just back from the Banda Sea and a great trip on the Archipelago Adventure II if anyone needs up dated information about this liveabaord or about Bali.

Yes please, a report would great. I was in Ambon last year and did some great diving there. Next time I would combine with a LOB so I would like to hear about the boat you were on. Thanks, -Andy

Hi Phil
We are trying to book a live aboard in October 2008 diving Raja Ampat. Any information you can provide will be appreciated.
check out our non-profit dive club trip at Bali Diving, SCUBA Dive Bali Indonesia with Kapal Selam Diving Club Bali <www.kapalselam.org>
we have incoming trips to R4 next year.. and also had done few before.
Don't know if our club will make another R4 trip next October 2008. But when I am done with mine in may 2008, hopefully I can share some info with you.

Cheers,
Acuan.

Hi Phil

A number of the liveaboards are now doing Raja Empat to Banda/Ambon or operating out of Ambon that time of year two of the best operating here still are
Komodo Diving & Liveaboard Cruises - Raja Ampat, Banda Sea, Wakatobi & Fakfak SCUBA Adventures with Seven Seas Bali
Liveaboards Indonesia, Indonesia Liveaboards
http://www.pindito.com/english.htm

There are of course few new liveaboards operating in Raja Empat now but I would guess they would not know he are anywhere near as well.

Phil,
We are trying to decide on doing the same trip (Banda/Archipelago Adventurer II) this April - and would love to hear a summary of your trip.
Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom