Balmorhea March 4th....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope. I don't know anything about it. In fact, someone here on SB just mentioned it to me yesterday. Where is it and what is it like? I'de love to try something new!!!!!
Jo

Teknadv3x:
Have you dove Lea Lake in New Mexico ?

Thanks in advance
Dave

Just wanted to recap this one since it is this weekend. Who gonna be there?
Jo

thesassyrabbit:
I'll be doing the HH thing in Houston, but would like to try Balmorhea at some point - please keep posting your get togethers there! Or, maybe we should plan one there!
I have made the drive out there twice for diving and it is 6.5-7 hours for me. It is a very pretty area. I enjoy the diving and think it is worth the trip once just for that. I suggest that you try to get a three day weekend and go out. You can dive one day and drive around in the mountains the next. Lots to see and do in the area besides Balmorhea. I make at least two trips a year to the Davis Mountains because it is so pretty. I have posted some picts and info here.

awap:
What is the availability of tanks and fills out there?
I always take two tanks but I have also been able to get fills both times I was out there - $10 a fill though. Just email or call in advance and coordinate.

Willie

I'm going to be there!, but I guess you already knew that. :monkeydan

Yes, I'll see you there James. I'll be trying out my new BP/W. ;0)

woohoo! sounds like fun! :-D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom