Balmorhea March 4th....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajoh44

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I know a few of us will be at Balmorhea March 4-5. Just thought I'de see if anyone else will be there. I've tried to set up to meet with scubaboarders there twice and missed them both times. Maybe this time.....
Jo:14:

I'll be doing the HH thing in Houston, but would like to try Balmorhea at some point - please keep posting your get togethers there! Or, maybe we should plan one there!

thesassyrabbit:
I'll be doing the HH thing in Houston, but would like to try Balmorhea at some point - please keep posting your get togethers there! Or, maybe we should plan one there!

Wow. Your in Houston and want to drive that far to try out Balmorhea? I hate my 5 hour drive. Balmorhea is a large glorified swimming pool. If your gonna take a long road trip somewhere so somewhere else. If your getting a trip up or are set on Balmorhea let me know and maybe I can make a trip too.

Look at these Balmorhea pics.

bring your own.... :0(

That's what I thought. A couple of us should be out there on sunday the 5th. I'll look for the new BP/W.

hehe...so you read my "controversial" BP/W thread

Anyway....we finish up really early on Sundays. We are usually there waiting for them to open the gate that morning. Our OW students do one dive and then we are all on the road. If your not there early Sunday, we'll miss each other.

I think we are spending the night in Ft Davis and doubt if my wife was planning on an early dive. Maybe next time.

scubajoh44:
I know a few of us will be at Balmorhea March 4-5. Just thought I'de see if anyone else will be there. I've tried to set up to meet with scubaboarders there twice and missed them both times. Maybe this time.....
Jo:14:

Have you dove Lea Lake in New Mexico ?

Thanks in advance
Dave

scubajoh44:
Wow. Your in Houston and want to drive that far to try out Balmorhea? I hate my 5 hour drive. Balmorhea is a large glorified swimming pool. If your gonna take a long road trip somewhere so somewhere else. If your getting a trip up or are set on Balmorhea let me know and maybe I can make a trip too.

Look at these Balmorhea pics.

Okay... I'm easy (not cheap, but easy... LOL)... you've talked me out of it. Next.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom