Balmorhea- March 14-18th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hemlon:
It was a joke, Jess. See what all of that extra voltage is doing to your brain?
Hehe, of course I knew that it was a joke. I just felt like putting that extra information out there incase there is someone lurking who could help me ;-) Besides, you really don't want to know all of the crazy things that I have done with electricity.....

~Jess

JessH:
Besides, you really don't want to know all of the crazy things that I have done with electricity.....
Before you get any sick ideas: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1781444/

Now that I think about it that probably just gave yall more ammunition. Let the bad jokes begin! (may I suggest puns and haikus?)

~Jess

We are quite a helpful bunch arent we? I dont know about everyone else, but I gave you pretty much all I know about the subject, except if it doesnt work take it to Harry (the friend who has been working on my cars since 1972).

Willie

wet-willie:
except if it doesnt work take it to Harry

It won't be hard to find him- there's a Harry in every town if you look hard enough. :)

Tell me more about your plans to Balmorhea, and camping. I've been there a couple of times.

I'm not planning on going now, hookshot. I'm booked for a Flower Garden trip during that time now.

Hemlon:
I'm not planning on going now, hookshot. I'm booked for a Flower Garden trip during that time now.

If your FG trip craps out and ya still just gotta get wet, I am tryin' to get my buddy to take out his boat that week to chauffer me around Travis to go get wet, thinking of diving either the coves between hippie hollow and marshal ford, Rattlesnake, or the cliff walls off of pace bend should I convince him to take it out. Otherwise will be out at Mansfield, Hippie Hollow, or perhaps drive out to paleface and try a shore entry dive along the cliff walls.

I should know by dog and duck SSASS whether he will be able to take out the boat and feels like ferrying some divers around or not.

Matt

NadMat:
If your FG trip craps out and ya still just gotta get wet, I am tryin' to get my buddy to take out his boat that week to chauffer me around Travis to go get wet, thinking of diving either the coves between hippie hollow and marshal ford, Rattlesnake, or the cliff walls off of pace bend should I convince him to take it out. Otherwise will be out at Mansfield, Hippie Hollow, or perhaps drive out to paleface and try a shore entry dive along the cliff walls.

I should know by dog and duck SSASS whether he will be able to take out the boat and feels like ferrying some divers around or not.

Matt

Thanks, Matt!

Bump on this thread to see who is going to be there that weekend?

OR... does anyone need a responsible buddy for that weekend?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom