Balikbayan diver here; help me plan a trip!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow...look who logged on?!?!?!?! PAO!! Where ya been?

Ya I plan on eating as much sisig, lechon, kikiam and other fried stuff. I can get all that (except the street food) here in San Francisco but it's not that good here.

i must agree with Jonix and Jag, eating Cnt is nice especially when its juicy and calorie burning !

ok its not a bad thing to eat Cnt. its the salty lechon that is a bad thing (Coya says so)

jigo here to whet the appetite

fuggler : set a trip then for cebu, moalboal and drop by SuTuKil

NOTE : you condone the harvesting of endagered species !!!

spaceball.gif

3159177275_3775b0d2d7.jpg

1136388_12077357087506.jpg

IMGP3331.jpg

this is making me hungry..... got to go and eat.

Last edited:
Hmmm... This is tricky, coz I really, REALLY liked the wrecks in Coron. Given your schedule and preferences, though, I think you can get a good mix if you do the following:

2 days in Manila
4 days in Puerto Galera (corals, macro, lots of fish, small wrecks, current dives)
5 days in Bohol via Cebu (fly into Cebu, soak up the seafood and the lechon, then take the ferry to Bohol for the diving and the nature trips)
3 days in Dumaguete (Apo Island+Dauin dives and nature trips) or Coron (wrecks AND the Barracuda lake dive, and nature trips!)
2 days in Manila

Or you can also just go to Subic for the wrecks. November should be good for flying around. Just make sure you have at least 18hours above water before flying out each time. Lemme know when your flight schedules are final. I'd be happy to meet up to chat about dive options :)

Back
Top Bottom