Bali dive base options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Everything people above said is great, but when in
Pemuteran mainly for Menjangan islands which are great , if you have never been to Lembeh then do not miss Gilimanuck bay (secret Bay) , its a bay 20mins from Pemuteran (can organise with dive shop
there) -its Balis version of Lembeh Muck diving and pretty good - mainly sand, rubbish , few bits old boats , tyres - but lots weird and wonderful stuff - BUT ITS COLD in that bay.

Mark

They dont want tourists on Nusa Penida (or so we are told). Nusa Lembongan would be a better choice. Large number if places and ops to choose from...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

We were told the locals don't really want to see lots of tourists on Nusa Penida...Whether or not they want tourists on Nusa Lembongan, there are lots of divers, surfers and tourists making the crossing every day and staying at one of the many diving and non boutique places on the island.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added June 9th, 2014 at 07:42 PM ----------

Oh, and we stayed/dived with 2Fish and its one of the best places/dive ops we've used in a while.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom