Bali budget accommodation information needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

muha

Registered
Reaction score
I am planning to go to Bali in July – September. I would be very grateful for information about budget accommodation (and DC) with good beach in Badung Strait and information about weather and water temperature for this period.
Thank you in advance!

Hi Muha

It may help if you state what you mean by budget? Budget for one may not be budget for someone else so a range in USD will certainly help with replies.

F/E

muha:
I am planning to go to Bali in July – September. I would be very grateful for information about budget accommodation (and DC) with good beach in Badung Strait and information about weather and water temperature for this period.
Thank you in advance!

Yes sir, pls define budget?

Anyway, I've stayed at 2 different resorts in Badung Strait area (darn, nobody that word "Badung Strait" anymore, LOL). Here are the prices and some photos that I took:

Sanur: Mangrove Sanctuary Villa ($25)
Nusa Dua: Swissbel Bali Aga ($60)

Maybe the first one sounds like a budget resort to you?

malaysia-islands:
Yes sir, pls define budget?

Anyway, I've stayed at 2 different resorts in Badung Strait area (darn, nobody that word "Badung Strait" anymore, LOL). Here are the prices and some photos that I took:

Sanur: Mangrove Sanctuary Villa ($25)
Nusa Dua: Swissbel Bali Aga ($60)

Maybe the first one sounds like a budget resort to you?

Just wondering if that's a special rate for Sanur Mangrove Villa or if that's an older rate.

Checked their website and they list $50 ++ (21%) for the Superior Room.

diver69:
Just wondering if that's a special rate for Sanur Mangrove Villa or if that's an older rate.

Checked their website and they list $50 ++ (21%) for the Superior Room.

Yes, I also want to know how to get this special price.

Are you book it by walk in or throught the local agent?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom