Back to Coz or elsewhere?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was looking into other Caribbean dive destinations with all inclusive accommodation for my next dive trip. Bonaire, surprisingly, has dive resorts that offer AI accommodation and dive packages. I have read, again through research, that Bonaire dive sites are very healthy and excellent. A search of 'Bonaire All Inclusive Resorts' on Trip Advisor came up with a list of candidates. I went to the websites of three resorts that offer AI and diving from shore or boat that seem to be within your budget (and mine :D):
Plaza Beach and Dive Resort Bonaire.
Coral Paradise Resort
Divi Flamingo All-Inclusive
Coral Paradise does not appear to be AI

I would look at Bayahibe, Dominican Republic. It is a small fishing village on the south Caribbean sea coast of the DR. There is reef diving, wall diving, wreck diving and even a cave dive, if you are so certified. I always dive with John from ScubaFun | Dive Center Bayahibe He has a small local dive shop in Bayahibe. There are only 5 or 6 resorts in the area. The top ones are the Hilton La Romana that is only a 10 min walk from Bayahibe, we stayed here twice when it was a Dreams (last in May 2018), Dreams Dominicus La Romana, Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus and Catalonia Gran Dominicus.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom