Back in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HI Craig.

Nice to learn that you had such a pleasant visit this time around.

I’ve been making a lot of dives on some of the local wrecks beyond recreational depths for the past few weeks, and have found pairs of amorous Goliaths on most of them, so things are developing nicely for this season’s aggregation.*

*Tropical Storm Dorian is developing in the western Atlantic and he/she may have something to say in that regard should she strengthen and head this way.

My dance card is full for the first three days of your upcoming visit, but I would be pleased to join you aboard Kevin’s boat on the 17th and 18th if you’re going to dive on the Castor. Have you booked mornings, afternoons, or both on those days?

Cheers,
Barry

HI Craig.

Nice to learn that you had such a pleasant visit this time around.

I’ve been making a lot of dives on some of the local wrecks beyond recreational depths for the past few weeks, and have found pairs of amorous Goliaths on most of them, so things are developing nicely for this season’s aggregation.*

*Tropical Storm Dorian is developing in the western Atlantic and he/she may have something to say in that regard should she strengthen and head this way.

My dance card is full for the first three days of your upcoming visit, but I would be pleased to join you aboard Kevin’s boat on the 17th and 18th if you’re going to dive on the Castor. Have you booked mornings, afternoons, or both on those days?

Cheers,
Barry
Hi Barry, mornings, for the Castor. Sign up online or give Kevin a call. Look forward to seeing you

Thank you Craig.
Let’s see what I can arrange.

BTW, I just noticed the striking similarity of our avatars. You know what they say about great minds that think alike? They lack originality:cool:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom