Back from Coz!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey, y'all!

We got back Saturday night from our 2 weeks on Cozumel. It was, as always, wonderful. I met a number of SB'ers there, though I never once got on line during my stay. I am on computers here at work constantly as well as a considerable portion of my time at home; my vacation was as much an escape from that as anything.

A more detailed trip report is forthcoming, but suffice to say the trip was an unqualified success. In spite of "wasting" three days fishing and one day circumnavigating the island, my wife and I managed to dive about 40 tanks.

So, to those of you I managed to connect with (especially Mark (sharky60) and Laurie, whom my family sort of adopted), it was great seeing you in Paradise. To those whom I missed, sorry we didn't connect, but look for me there again next May.

Mas tarde,

40 tanks!!!!.......your my hero Gordon.......thats awesome man. I am certainly jealous

Divingnthedark:
Sounds like you were very busy diving in Coz. :D I look forward to your report!

Yeah, we were. We kept going back to Colombia Shallows; I love that spot.

ggunn:
Hey, y'all!

We got back Saturday night from our 2 weeks on Cozumel... (especially Mark (sharky60) and Laurie, whom my family sort of adopted), it was great seeing you in Paradise. ...

Mas tarde,

Hey there, welcome back.

We had wonderful time with y'all, thanks again for letting us tag along. Howdy to the clan...we'll be looking for those adoption papers in the mail:D

Only 40 tanks? Slacker! :D

Sounds like you had a great trip. Looking forward to your trip report. Welcome home.

We are back too! We had a great time diving, dining, and spending time with Jay Pomerantz. He kept us aprised of the Gunn family activities, but we were all too busy to have the big La Choza get together. We gave it a shot! Jay, Jessica, and I met up with Christi and Coz Sally, and represented SB!
We also dove with SueSue, who is a sweetheart, and also "AGdiver" Mike, and his son John, whom we had some great times with.

I am looking forward to Jay's pics, and I have some good topside shots that will be posted as soon as I have time.

We are trying to move back to our summer home in Crested Butte, so things are crazy. I shouldn't even be taking the time to write this!

The diving was as great, if not better than it has ever been. It is different than it used to be, to be sure, but in many ways, its better, and more varied.

Christi, Blue XT Sea Diving, and her crew, Pedro Pablo, Mago, and Arturo, are first rate, top notch! They define customer service. As most people have read the gushing reviews in the past, its because they are well deserved!

Hello Gordon. Welcome back to dry land. Did you ever figure out the dive computer problems you two were having?
Harry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom