b&b scuba/Shaka divers, special thanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stichrunner

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi this is gene m. i just wanted to say thank you to b&b scuba for taking care of me and the family this week. and thanks to Doug with Shaka divers for taking me and my little bro on a night dive. i would highly recommended ether of them if you are in Maui.. thank yall again

It was great meeting you guys. Thanks for giving me another reason to get in the water last week! That was a really cool night dive we went on. Could you believe all the turtles and the shark?? Please come back and see me next time you visit Maui Gene! Aloha!

doug i think it going to be a while before i come back. my piggy bank is broke right now need to start saving again but when i do i will give u a call. PS i went back Friday with b&b to makena landing and went in the cave and got a good shot of one of those turtles

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom