Awkward Post....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDan85

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ok so yesterday evening I was scrolling thru activity stream nd came acrossed a post of a "girl" looking for to get pictures of other girls her age in dive gear Im sorry but did anyone else find this a little off?

In a word. Yes. Especially with the user name of Oliver with a zip code. I didn't see any responses so whomever it was didn't get what they were looking for it seems.

The post seems to be gone. I'm guessing the mods took care of it.

Good guess.

Ya I looked for it again bc i was tired last night when i seen it nd it didnt sink in till this mornin plus i was tellin my wife about it..

I saw that too, but I was very tired and my creep alarm didn't go off. It just seemed odd. But yeah, in retrospect...

That is creepy... didn't expect something like that to even show up around here. The internet can be quite the rabbit hole at times.

Good guess.

But wrong, nevertheless.

MODs are handy, but there are other skill sets afoot here.

There are those among us, who, in the night, bump back.

All is well.

Yes, the post appeared pretty transparent. Hope the IP address was traceable and their drives are getting checked...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom