Authorized Edge/HOG Service Centers in Southern Arizona?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveEngineer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I just purchased a pair of Edge Epic 2012's for my wife and myself. I see from the users manual that authorized service is required every year.

I checked out the Edge/Hog website and see there are only two Edge/HOG Authorized dealers in the state: (1) Aztek Divers and (2) Saguaro Diving & Sports. Both of these are located in the Phoenix area, which is a 3.5 hour car trip for me (each way) as I live in the southern part of the state.

Are there any other more attractive options for the annual service? Or perhaps some newer dealers in the Tucson area which are not reflected on the Edge/Hog website yet?

Thanks for your time.

As Bob said many of us have customers who mail in the regs for service. From all over the place. Back in february I did three sets for a customer who sent them to me from Okinawa.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone for your input. I spoke with Robert Arak and I'm going to send them to him for annual service I think. Cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom