TDI/Edge/Hog Regulator service class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fish149

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm trying to find a class for the TDI/Hog regulator service course. Does anyone know of a listing for instructors that teach this? Ideally I'd like to find a class close to Southwest Ohio but realize that may or may not be possible. I've looked on the TDI and Edge/HOG websites but don't see what I'm looking for. I've emailed TDI and am still waiting for a response. Any info is appreciated!

I'm trying to find a class for the TDI/Hog regulator service course. Does anyone know of a listing for instructors that teach this? Ideally I'd like to find a class close to Southwest Ohio but realize that may or may not be possible. I've looked on the TDI and Edge/HOG websites but don't see what I'm looking for. I've emailed TDI and am still waiting for a response. Any info is appreciated!

I believe Jim Lapenta does the course. He’s in western PA, so not too far from you.

I do teach the class. In fact, I'm one of the most active HOG reg tech instructors on the East Coast. I actually have students coming for it this weekend from Baltimore, Md. and Boston, Mass.

we also teach it along with the deep 6 course

I have had a couple of messages so to let everyone know, yes, I also offer the Deep Six reg course. I actually wrote the Deep Six manual.

we also teach it along with the deep 6 course
Where are you located?

we are in Canada Ontario to be specific, and are a instructor development center

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom