Austin Swampers Happy Hour

Finns on 8/12

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My + 1 is the wife. I close the shop at 7, so 7:30 would work for me. I can get someone to close the shop if we want to meet earlier. Ditto on the food being better at Finns. I'm surprised more folks haven't chimed in. FYI, any out of towners are welcome as well.

Macks got me working that day - - but I should be able to wrap by 6 fairly easily - - Now to see if my female +1 will come also.

I can always drag in late like the last one and just shake hands as you parade out the door!:light:

I wont know whether I can come until the last minute. I have some other tentative plans for that weekend, that may or may not materialize. I would love to come and meet more of you Austin folks.

Willie

The 12th works for me. So, it'll be at Johnny Fins, right?

My wife and I should be there. What time does the festivities begin?

It looks like I am back in the numbers after all.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on the 12th!

subzero- yes it is at Finns

carlisle- as for time, I'm thinking a 7:30 start is good, works for mack and others who are working yet not too late for those who have early Sunday plans to have time to hang a bit before having to run. And hopefully the days heat will be starting to ease by then.

Hemlon- glad to hear that you are back in.

so... 8/12 7:30pm at Finns it is, just a week and a few hours away. Looking forward to meeting everyone in person finally. For those who were unable to make this months, start thinking about where and when might work next month. By next month I hope to have been able to get out and meet one or another 'official' swampers for a dive and become 'official' myself. :D

Looks like I am a +1, my bro' is going to come along. He has not done as much diving, but is certified, and is thinking about diving more since our Coz' trip last Dec. so maybe we can get him a bit more fired up about devoting some budget to diving :wink:

so looks like we currently we should have half dozen at minimum, maybe going up to a dozen if all the maybe and the pluses show.

Sorry folks, I'm gonna have to bail out. It turns out, my wife already made plans :( You guys have.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom