Austin Happy Hour for October...

Will you be there?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NadMat

DIMWIT Swamper ;)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Will be on the 14th, at 7:30 pm, and since me and brother were also the only swampers we could find at Finn's for last one, we voted for the Pizza Garden in Oak Hill area to make it a bit easier for the south austin (and points further south) swampers to get to the next one. Also, I love the Pizza Garden and don't get down there often enough.

Also discussed (besides the UT game we were watching at bar) was how to identify which was swampers group other than asking anyone who seems to be lost, so am thinking about maybe a miniture dive float or something to set on table. Dive shirts are also a possibility, as would be the the swamper logo on a couple of small pennants or something. Will look around and try to figure out something, all suggestions are welcome.

More swampers is merrier so with a months headstart to plan and no 1vs2 football game maybe can get a better turnout than 2.

Yes I will make to the Oct HH. If I tell myself that often enough and click my red ruby slippers together 3 times, then it will happen!

John

I'll be there, this time around..

It's going to be so hard to get back into the lake after a day of 100ft vis! But I supose, if you tell me I have to Hemlon, you know I will :)...

NadMat:
Also discussed (besides the UT game we were watching at bar) was how to identify which was swampers group other than asking anyone who seems to be lost, so am thinking about maybe a miniture dive float or something to set on table. Dive shirts are also a possibility, as would be the the swamper logo on a couple of small pennants or something. Will look around and try to figure out something, all suggestions are welcome.

I'm a "I'll sure try" - as this is getting REAL local for me!
Dive shirts sounds like a plan - - - I even own a "Texas Swamp Divers" T-shirt

shaggie:
It's going to be so hard to get back into the lake after a day of 100ft vis! But I supose, if you tell me I have to Hemlon, you know I will :)...

You HAVE to go to happy hour and you HAVE to bring good beer for our next dive. (None is that dark, malty stuff!)

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom