Austin Aqua Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bullsharkgator---I plan on going again, and hopefully can stay longer than March. I hope that more divers show up. When it was Austin Aqua Sports there were like 50 people the time I was there, and now with the dive shop closing up it has been like 25 then down to like 12ish. I hope that now the weather is getting good and they have cleaned the pool that it goes back up. I drive by the location on the way to work everyday. Some gang bangers have spray painted the side by the rented out doctors office with graffetti plus on the other side the big window. I have not seen any activity, but who knows with Glenn having to drive in from northeast texas. Does anyone know if Glenn posts here on Scubaboard?

Some gang bangers have spray painted the side by the rented out doctors office with graffetti plus on the other side the big window.

Gang bangers? Not likely in that area. The last person we caught near that area was a 29 year old on a BMX bicycle.

Well, the shop's been tagged pretty bad. Those Hyde Park kids are getting out of control!

Sorry to hear about the building getting tagged up ... I always hate to see when that happens

Hope everything works out for Glenn ... who knows maybe he will put in an appearance for our Grand Opening this weekend

Attachments

• newflyer.jpg
    newflyer.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 27
Is anyone planning a visit this Friday, April 4? I've tried contacting Glen over last week with no luck. If I cannot reach him before Friday, we probably will not attend.

Spoke with Glen today for all of 30 seconds. He was shooting rifles :lotsalove: in Dublin TX or something like that.

He said that he will be having a Friday night social on April 4. They get off the ground around 7pm. If you reference the initial post of this thread (by LVX) you'll get the basic scoop.

I'll stop in at some point in the evening. Hope to see you out at 44th & Guadalupe. If you have any Royal Scuba questions that you want to ask me in person, I'll be all ears. :D

Who knows, maybe Adam & The Socks will make a cameo and strum it loud & hard. :shakehead::rofl3::shakehead:

Nicco

ps: Not sure if Leslie will be backing-up Adam . . . . . . . . . . . . . . on vocals.:mooner:

THERE WILL NOT BE An APRIL 4TH SOCIAL. GLEN STOPPED BY ROYAL SCUBA ON HIS WAY TO WIMBERELY AND ASKED US TO SPREAD THE WORD THAT HE CANNOT DO HIS FRIDAY GET-TOGETHER AS ORIGINALLY PLANNED. HE APOLOGIZED ABOUT THE CONFUSION AND SAID HE WILL UPDATE US IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS.

Back
Top Bottom