Austin Aqua Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LVX

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello all,

I talked to Glen from Austin Aqua Sports and he wanted me to tell everyone that the monthly socials are back on. Starting Feb 1st, (next Friday) the socials start again.

So, plan to attend. The grill will be available and there will be bottled water and soda available. All you have to do is bring whatever you want to grill and beer if you want it.

Just to be clear, the social will be at the same building as always. Glen is starting to remodel the building which should be back in order by March...It also has the same phone number.

You can see a little more about what is going on here - Austin Aqua Club.

thanks

Layne

Hello all,

I talked to Glen from Austin Aqua Sports and he wanted me to tell everyone that the monthly socials are back on. Starting Feb 1st, (next Friday) the socials start again.

So, plan to attend. The grill will be available and there will be bottled water and soda available. All you have to do is bring whatever you want to grill and beer if you want it.

Just to be clear, the social will be at the same building as always. Glen is starting to remodel the building which should be back in order by March...It also has the same phone number.

You can see a little more about what is going on here - Austin Aqua Club.

thanks

Layne

okay, i'll say it. very interesting!

Hmmm...you definitely have my attention, but there's really not much information on the website. Can you tell us a little more about the Austin Aqua Club, Layne? Is it a club, a dive shop, or something else?

Hmmm...you definitely have my attention, but there's really not much information on the website. Can you tell us a little more about the Austin Aqua Club, Layne? Is it a club, a dive shop, or something else?

No, not really. You know what I know... Glen just asked me to post the message and invite everyone over next Friday...

Layne

I bet its a Tupperware party...:crafty:

I bet its a Tupperware party...:crafty:

That's almost it. Glenn has secretly been developing a new product model and marketing concept to be called Scubaware! :D You agree to host a party at your house and for every piece of scubaware you sell, you get a free air fill or tank rental. Optionally, you can "Bank" you fills and trade them in later for your own scubaware. :rofl3:

Dang, why didn't I think of that sooner!

You snooze, you lose!!! :no

Back
Top Bottom