Aurora July 15 or 16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ddavies

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I need to get some drysuit practice in before going to Blue Mesa. Anyone available to dive Aurora the 15th or 16th?

ddavies:
I need to get some drysuit practice in before going to Blue Mesa. Anyone available to dive Aurora the 15th or 16th?

Looks like everyone is out diving at really cool places. Anyone available to dive the 29th or 30th? I still need the practice :D

ddavies:
Looks like everyone is out diving at really cool places. Anyone available to dive the 29th or 30th? I still need the practice :D

Hmm, can I stomach diving in Aurora after being in such nice diving conditions just a week ago... well, maybe.

Let me discuss things with Lynell, and see if I can get away one day this weekend. I may just need to get things together after just getting home, but feel free to give me a call...

charlieo:
I have to help on an Eagle Scout project on Saturday but Sunday looks good to dive.
Frank

It looks like Sunday it is. :scubadive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom