August! Who is going to be there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alright..enough with this rain...I'm sending it to Texas!!!!!!
Got to dive in the rain today since the thunder/lightening stopped. Poor vis and not much to see. Hope it gets better for the rest of the week. I'm good with one bad day..but would prefer to have sunny skies from now on:D
Weather happens... :(

5 day forecast for Coz...

Capture.jpg

Gee thanks Don-just what I wanted to see...a full week of rain for the weather report. You could have just skipped printing that once you saw it !
Back to the bar to toast another margarita to Diver Kat!! If I can't dive I might as well drink :shakehead::shakehead:
water temp 84 today. I dove in skins and was comfortable except on the SI while it rained on me.

Back to the bar to toast another margarita to Diver Kat!! If I can't dive I might as well drink :shakehead::shakehead:
Keep that up and you won't care what I do to the December thread!! :)
(I may have to change your name from Pidgiepoo to Pidgie-tipsie!)

Thanks for the temp report... shorty it is!

I was told it was running 85-86. Must have been before the rain, but it's still great at 84.Two people dove in shorties and two gals wore full lengths today. I was fine in skins, but the pool water back home has been cold this year,so I'm use to cool water. And the Ohio quarry water has been in the low 80's,too.

I got 82F but that will vary with computers. I wore a short 1 mil that I hardly ever use alone, and I am still applying hydrocortizone. :(

Maybe you shoulda found someone to use that 1 mil with you..mighta helped your buoyancy and avoided the need for the hydrocortisone :rofl3::rofl3:

Maybe, but then he would have needed the Ben-gay and the horse liniment......

Still on the island. I was scheduled to leave the 23rd but came down with Dengue Fever on the 21st and just got out of the hospital today. Can't ever remember being this sick. Hope to be on a flight home on weds.

Back
Top Bottom