August 2021 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On the island until the 24th! Staying at our house and diving with friends!
I hope that y'all will come to my BD supper. I know that 7pm is early for you, but it's Sunday the 22nd, and I want to catch the plaza show.

Hey, haven't been diving for a year and a half. We decided to come back to Cozumel for a week.
Hope the weather is nice for diving and beach. Not too worried about the heat as we live in Fort Lauderdale. I usually dive with Jeremy with Living Underwater and stay at El Cantil but this time at the Presidente. They have a dive package that is too good to resist, so I am diving with Scuba Du. Anyone want to share a fishing charter?

Kenny R + Patricia July 31-August 7..... Presidente...... Scuba Du

Rebooked for August 21-29, sleeping cheap at Hotel Mary Carmen, diving with Salty Endeavors.

The tortoises love bananas.

The tortoises love bananas.
I think that they are freshwater turtles. They sleep in their little brick pond, which worries me as the cleaning girls wash the deck into that drain. They are beggars, to be sure. I carry fruit down from breakfast for them if I have time.

I can hardly contain my excitement for the October 2021 Roll Call (and technically the Nov. one also) to get here so I can post something in it. It will be my first diving since the end of 2019. I have been patiently waiting since we booked 2 weeks in Coz last Sept. and following these Coz Roll Call threads has been making me envious. :D I'm not usually one who wants time to fly, but COME ON OCTOBER!!!!

Jimbo family with 18yo & 20 yo college divers already here!
Casa Mexicana & Tres Pelicanos through Saturday August 1
Then going to try a resort through August 11th yet to be determined.
If you have college age kids, let's do dinner one night!
Have an Ephs & a Zag!

JenLoves2Dive - Permanent resident in Cozumel.
Let me know when any of you guys are doing another visit to Tacotales (formerly Las Otates) or happy hour. It's been pretty quiet around here!

I will be down there Aug 17 to 27th...Roberta's scuba Shack and Grand Royal Park Cozumel hotel :D Anyone else there in that area at that time? I am looking for a night dive or two and some shore dives :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom