August ‘24 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That would be Sunday, how do you feel about killing lion fish?

Yes, Sunday. We don’t mind others hunting them. I’m sure you’ll be much deeper but if you’re within eyesight we will be more than happy to point out any that we see.

That would be Sunday, how do you feel about killing lion fish?
As far as an added activity to diving, I would'nt mind getting approved for it. With that being said, I don't know that I would like doing a dive with the main focus on spearing Lion fish. We have been to the Keys in Lobster season and got stuck on boats where most of the divers where fisherman and the sights were more lobster sights than recreational dive sights and it down right sucked. Now if you are asking if we are against spearing them, then no.

As far as an added activity to diving, I would'nt mind getting approved for it. With that being said, I don't know that I would like doing a dive with the main focus on spearing Lion fish. We have been to the Keys in Lobster season and got stuck on boats where most of the divers where fisherman and the sights were more lobster sights than recreational dive sights and it down right sucked. Now if you are asking if we are against spearing them, then no.

Agree with all that except the first sentence. I have no desire to spear them myself. As long as I have a good reef with some less than 80-90 foot depth to enjoy then I don’t care what others in the group are doing.

Me and my non diving wife, August 24-31 at the Allegro. Two two tank morning dives booked with ProDive.

Neil A. and Wife …….…....… 8/6-8/13. ……… Presidente. ……... Scuba Life
Aden………………….…...…. 8/6-8/16…………Airbnb……………..Maple Leaf Scuba
gopbroek………………....…. 8/18-8/27………………………………Tres Pelicanos
Karloss and Brodydog…...… 8/24-8/31……….Villa Las Anclas….. Tres Pelicanos
Billg68bg + non diving wife…8/24-8/31….……Allegro……….……. ProDive
Himself………………….……. 8/24-9/9……….. Barracuda………… Aldora

Back
Top Bottom