ATTN. SADIES MOM!! (need help)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

one of my favorite dive sites in Portsmouth is a popular dog park. Most owners are good and clean up their dogs mess. As I'm walking acrooss lawn to get to entry point, I'm careful to not step on any "truffles". The thought of it on my booties... On the plus side, having that stuff on the bottom of your booties will make getting your fins on easier..

What kind of dog is it? If it's a Great Dane or some real dog, just be nice and clean it up for her. If it's one of those yappy footballs with fur, march down there, rip her head off (verbally), and punt that ankle-biter through the uprights. Tell her she needs to decide whether she's going to have a cat or a dog but not both in one package.
And if it's a Great Dane, maybe you could just ask her for a few bucks to cover the diesel costs for the backhoe you're going to need to purchase to clean it up....

I'm just gonna tie my Rottweiler to the mailbox.

Well, if you've got a Rottweiler just put some if it's poo near the favored pooping spot to mark the territory. Maybe Fifi will take a whiff and decide it's not such a great place to mark after all...then again Fifi may decide he can whip your Rottie :D

Random thoughts: If she's a little old grandmotherly type she may have arthritis so bad she can't bend down and clean up the mess.
Ber :lilbunny:

OK I've had an epiphany....borrow a friends dog and march it over to her lawn every morning for a week.

Like they say, if you are going to retaliate use overwhelming force. I think he should get an elephant! :D

Have a kind word with her, if that doesn't work I'd pick it up ( plastic bags of course ) and toss it in her yard or driveway.

The dog can learn to poop some place else.

:)

What's that Jim Carrey movie where he gets sick of his neighbor's dog crapping in his yard.....so he goes over and squats in his neighbor's front yard......;-)

Me, Myself, and Irene!! Classic! :rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom